October 30, 2014
To follow blog on Negligence Simplified:
Click on ‘blog’ at top right of SportRisk website
Scroll down to first blog in series: Negligence Definitions
4. Has there been Negligence?
The courts will look at 4 Questions:
- Did Defendant owe Plaintiff a Duty of Care?
- Did Defendant breach the Standard of Care?
- Did Plaintiff suffer any injury or Damage?
- Was Defendant’s behavior the Proximate (Direct) Cause of the Plaintiff’s damage?
THERE IS NEGLIGENCE
IF ANSWER IS YES TO ALL FOUR
Next blog: Duty of Care
Follow the blog: https://www.sportrisk.com/blog/